Laundry is hardly a chore when you have these fun dryer balls! Replace single-use dryer sheets while keeping your clothing feeling soft and smelling fresh with these reusable, organic, cruelty-free wool dryer balls.
- Certified organic, cruelty-free wool from family-owned farms in New Zealand.
- 3 dryer balls.
- Includes a 100% organic cotton storage bag.
- Certified eco-friendly, azo-free and lead-free dyes that do not bleed!
- Needle felted using vegetable soap and warm water.
- Approximate dimensions: 9in. x 3in. x 3in. (22.9cm x 7.6cm x 7.6cm)
- Last for approximately 2-5 years (and hundreds of loads of laundry!), 100% compostable at end of life.
- Fair trade; supports underprivileged women and people with disabilities in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Use & Care Instructions
- Simply load the dryer balls into the dryer with your laundry!
- Store in a well-ventilated area.
- Clean with a damp cloth or by handwashing in soapy lukewarm water. Do not wash in hot water or machine. Soaking is not recommended.
- When felt starts to unravel (usually after 2-5 years of use), compost or repurpose as a pet toy!